Author Topic: Regarding the Sites Espada Skin  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Bloodringe

• View Profile
Regarding the Sites Espada Skin
« on: April 13, 2015, 08:40:28 pm »
Just a very minor issue, not even an issue really just something to be brought up. At the top of the site when the Espada skin is applied, there is as you know a panel with each Espada. From 1 to 10/0 I assume they are all supposed to be in order because all but one are. Halibel Espada 3 is next to Coyote Espada 1. Halibel and Baraggan are switched I believe. Again just something I noticed.

Offline Phantom

• Administrator
  • The truth is just around the corner...
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding the Sites Espada Skin
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:16:05 am »
Hmm, I noticed as well.

Not sure the reasons. It's possible an error on the person who made the image. It may be "power-based" it was known Halibel was the known Vasto Lorde at the time, so maybe they thought Halibel was stronger than Barragan.  :o
You have a 1% chance of survival...
Would you seize it?

Offline Bloodringe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 05:01:18 pm »
Sounds right. Oh well, it doesn't detract anything. And I'm sure Stark doesn't mind. Just wanted to make sure it was known.

Offline Mizuki

• 薄情
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:15:49 pm »
If my memory serves me right, Purple (a player in ShinobiLegends) is the one who made the Espada skin (bless her) along with other skins (I forgot which ones). Perhaps she was not much into Bleach to really know the rankings of the Espada so she edited the image in that way. If it's a matter of editing the picture according to Espada rank, it's quite easy to do that with Photoshop.

If it bugs anyone else, I can gladly change it... the image, but not how it's coded.